1. ANSA.it
  2. English
  3. General News
  4. Boy, 6, dies of food poisoning in Sharm el-Sheikh

Boy, 6, dies of food poisoning in Sharm el-Sheikh

Father critical in hospital, mother suffers milder symptoms

(ANSA) - ROME, JUL 6 - A six-year-old boy from Palermo has died of suspected food poisoning in the Egyptian Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh while holidaying there with his family.
    The buy, Andrea Mirabile, fell ill after dining on Friday.
    His father Antonio, a 46-year-old worker for motorway company ANAS, is in critical condition in hospital.
    His mother Rosalia Manosperti, who is four months pregnant, suffered milder symptoms.
    The family arrived in Egypt on June 26 and were due to stay for two weeks. (ANSA).
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA


Change cookie consent